Tuesday, September 26, 2006

15wks 3day Apptointment


We had another doctor's appointment today and things looked great!!! The babies were moving around and waving at the camera. The doctor wasn't able to determine the sex today. She said it was too early to tell, but I think she probably had a pretty good idea as to what it is. I still think they are girls, but I don't have anything to substantiate that other than gut feelings. We have another appt on Oct 10 and I will be a little over 17 weeks then. I know they will be able to see something then... I just hope they'll share it with us. I have a feeling that they will make us wait until we have our 20 week appointment before they will tell us. We'll see!!!
My allergies have been killing me today!!! I think I sneezed 500 times today, and my nose is raw from blowing it all day. I have opted not to take any medication during this pregnancy, so I'm going to take a steam shower to try to help clear me up. Wish me luck!!!!!
Cherise

No comments: